The following inspection cycle is to be completed by the Assessor annually:
1. New construction, annexed properties and exempt status changes shall be physically, inspected, and the property record card prepared or updated as needed.
2. Properties affected by building removal, fire, significant remodeling (those requiring a building permit), or other major condition changes shall be physically inspected.
3. Improved properties under construction over a period of years shall be reinspected.
4. All sales properties, legal description chagnes, and zoning changes shall be reviewed and inspected if deemd necessary to ensure a fair assessment.
5. Requests for review by property owners, made after the close of the municipal Board of Review, and prior to signin the affidavit for the next assessment roll, shall be physically inspected during the current assessment cycle.
6. Mobile home statement of monthly parking fee calculations shall be completed if Municipality has as ordinance.
7. A classification review shall be conducted annually to determine eligibility for agricultural use value assessment and the assessment of agricultural forest land and undeveloped land.
8. The assessor shal physically inspect at least 15% of the improved properties annually to maintain the accuracy of all the assessment records.